Get Your PADI at SNU Divernesia Dive Center
The PADI Open Water diver course is the world’s most popular scuba diving training course, giving you a license to scuba dive anywhere in the world.Every year, over half a million people worldwide have ‘got their PADI’, with training conducted at thousands of dive sites around the world
This 3 days intensive course will allows you to know about scuba diving better, with more skills and experience. Your instructor will introduce you to the physics, scuba equipment, environment and enjoy the diving as a one of recreational water activities. With a combination of diving theory, pool practice and four open water dives. We are flexible in schedules, thorough instruction and small classes. We are not waiting a group to start.
Our PADI Open Water Course package includes:
- PADI Open Water Diver course (5 Times Dives)
- Rental of all scuba equipment.
- PADI e-manual & PADI Certification card.
- SNU Divernesia Dive log book.
- Discounted accommodation options.
- Transport Car (Hotel-Harbour)
- Trasnport Dive Boat
10 years old *
* Note:10-14 year old divers earn a ‘Junior’ Open Water Diver certification.
We conduct the course over three and a half days. The course consists of three modules:
- Knowledge Development & Exam – conducted in our a/c cooled classrooms.
- Confined water training – conducted in our purpose built swimming pool.or Confined water
- Open water training – 4 x Open Water training dives conducted off one of our dive boats exploring the amazing coral reefs and marine life around Gili islands
Price: IDR 5.500.000 / Person (5 Times Dive)
Duration : 3 Day
PADI Open Water Diver – Course Schedule
Our PADI Open Water diver course schedule is flexible and we can adapt the itinerary to fit around your personal travel plans. Our standard PADI Open Water courses schedule is as follows:
- Knowledge Development
- Confined Water Training
- Open Water Training dives 1 & 2 (Lombok or gili island)
- Swim Test
- Open Water Training dives 3 & 4 (Lombok or gili island)
- Knowledge Development & Final Exam
You’ll complete four open water dives to depths not deeper than 18 metres. During these dives, you’ll practice the skills again that you have mastered in the swimming pool and add new skills to gain your experience on confidence. Over these dives, practice emergency skills, planning your dive, control your buoyancy and navigation techniques. Most importantly, you’ll explore and marvel at the magic of the underwater world as you swim with creatures of the sea. Turtles, moray eel, nudibranch and many others you could find in the island