RESCUE DIVER COURSE
PADI Rescue diver Course
Have you ever wondered if you have what it takes to become a professional diver? Do you love a real challenge? Then the PADI RESCUE COURSE is for you. Touted as the most important and rewarding step in your diving education, this course will dramatically transform your skills, perspective and awareness of yourself and others while diving. Building upon solid skills, we will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. The curriculum includes studying theory, practising rescue techniques and mock rescue scenarios. By the end of this course, you will not only have improved your diving skills but also your awareness of diver safety. We all hope you will never have to put your skills to use, but this intense training can help you save lives if such a situation arises. All students must have a valid CPR certification before beginning this course.
Practise your skills to perfection in the swimming pool with no waves, currents or bad visibility to hinder your training. You’ll run through skills pertaining to:Self Rescue | Distressed/ Panicked Diver Recognition & Assist | Rescue Approaches | Rescue Breathing | Emergency Procedures
OUT IN THE OCEAN
You will repeat all the exercises learned in the pool out in the open ocean, dealing with variable conditions. Once you feel thoroughly comfortable with your new skills, your instructor will create a rescue scenario in which you’ll be tested on your ability to handle an emergency. Your instructor will evaluate and certify based on your consideration and use of rescue equipment, the effectiveness of rescue exits and entries, and your search and rescue of a missing/unconscious diver.
PADI DIVE COURSE
Rental of all scuba equipment.
- PADI Instructor
- PADI manual & PADI Certification E-card.
- Divernesia Dive log book.
- Discounted accommodation options
- Transport Car (Hotel-Harbour)
- Trasnport Dive Boat
- Coffee & Tea
12 years old *
PADI (Junior) Adventure Diver certification
(must have completed the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive
EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months
(EFR Training may be completed along with rescue diver course)
* Note:12-14 year old divers may earn Junior Rescue Diver certifications.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Although PADI Standards stipulate a student can complete the PADI Rescue Diver course as a PADI Adventure Diver, if you are considering continuing on to PADI Divemaster you must complete the PADI Advanced Open Water diver course prior to starting the PADI Divemaster course.
Our PADI Rescue diver course schedule is flexible and we can adapt the itinerary to fit around your personal travel plans. Our standard PADI Rescue diver courses schedule is as follows:
Confined water training (pool / off beach)
Open water skill training on dive boat
Open water skill training & Rescue Scenarios
- Change of clothes
- For a full refund, cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the start date.
- No refund from 72 hours to the start date of travel
- Travel insurance not included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must complete the diver's health questionnaire and health statement
- Flying After Diving guidelines say divers should not ascend to a high altitude within 12 hours of completing a single dive or 18 hours after doing multiple dives